JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
- Conditions pratiques
Position title : Fuel and Spare Management Officer
Type of contract : Fixed term Education
level : Graduat (Bac +5)
Schedule : Full time
Driver’s licence : Optional
Salary : To be defined based on the profile
Benefits : To be defined
Report to : Senior Manager Ops
2. Job description
SODEICO is recruiting for a company specialized in telecommunication. The Fuel and Spare Management Officer will report to Senior Manager Ops.
1. Fuel Prevision: Coordinate and assist the Region for the fuel quarterly prevision of all Vodacom Kasai sites. Ensure that fuel forecast for all sites in the region is done according to the sites fuel consumption and prediction. Ensure that fuel delivery notes are submitted once the fuel is delivered on sites by MS suppliers and follow up to avoid delay on delivery. Ensure that suppliers deliver fuel on time to MS team. Ensure that all BSS and transmission sites in Kasai Region got enough fuel. No site can fall down due to the lack of fuel. Ensure that the fuel delivery is done according to the fuel planning and no fuel theft is tolerated.
2. Network Infrastructure and Maintenance: Generator Maintenance to be done each 250h for site. Ensure site visit is performing every week and sites are cleaning according to the Vodacom standard. Ensure Legacy program is running for Sites.
3. Rollout: Positive commitment is required to move forward and ensure that new planned sites fuel prediction is done.
4. Able to Privilege a team work and enable a Good Relationship, Dialogue and communication between all parts engaged to the success of the Company. “Contractors, Suppliers, Temporary staff, Permanent Staff and inter-correlation between different Departments…”
5. Able to manage the property and H&S tasks. “Site liaises; Fuel supply schedule, Generators maintenance, power economy.
6. Reporting: Able to ensure that Streamline reports are generated during the Sites refueling, sites visit and generator maintenance. Able to collect inputs, analyze and submit the Operations fuel Ad hoc, weekly and monthly report for all Kasai Region in respect with the deadlines that are assigned.
7. Able to put strategy of fuel saving and enable Opex reduced and provide 100% of Network Availability depending on the power that will generate a profit as expected by the company.
8. Implement the Process of site refueling and ensure that all the sites are cleaned and executed by the Subcontractors.
1. Manage in/out spare movement from the ware house
2. Track spares until final destination
3. Ensure weekly/monthly spare report.
4. Interact with Kinshasa and Lubumbashi main warehouse.
November 27, 2018
- Required profile
• Technical Degree \ Diploma in Electricity, Electronic, Electro-mecanique, Mecanique or Telecoms
• Minimum 2 years working experience of which at least 1 years stayed in a Technical Officer Position within a Telecommunications Environment.
• Policies and procedures
• Organizational structure
• Physical network
• Network elements
• Telecommunication technology
• Power Equipement
• Computer applications
• Planning and organising
• Problem solving/Troubleshooting
• Stress handling
5. Elements to provide for applying
You are requested to apply through our web site www.sodeico.org and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any incomplete application will not be considered.